Wednesday, May 23, 2018




Peaceful Endeavours launches new Domain Name 
March 2018 from .COM to .ORG



WWW.PeacefulEndeavours.Org  was created after I found out a company had let my name go before the lapse of our agreement.  Apparently the company I contracted with sold to another and I never was told of the switch.   Rather than waste my time ...I went forward until this gets resolved - please come back!!!   I rely on the donations and purchases to continue funding my volunteer travel and work with indigenous cultures.   So please visit my website and read what labyrinths are about, and then visit the Products page. 



But I AM still here and up and operational under www.PeacefulEndeavours.org  Come VISIT the site and review the Labyrinth products and services.  I am still here!   Same fine line of products and services available to support my volunteer work.

Updates forthcoming... Enjoy Spring.

If you are interested in my presenting a talk on the use of labyrinths for health and well being; or how to use labyrinths to bring family and friends together, or within Hospice, Schools, Universities, Places of Worship, and/or to bring a portable labyrinth to your location, please go to my website and follow the instructions.  I support all faiths and belief systems!

I also specialize and have graduated many Ministers, Pastors, Health Care Workers and Practitioners..by offering Facilitator Training in the use of Labyrinths for Group walks.  I created, and designed a one to one educational program which will make you ready to give that Group Labyrinth Walk upon your completion.   We actually design together,YOUR program for you to present.

I have been with the Labyrinth Society and support of the work they do, since it was opened for the public to join in 1999.  I am currently actively representing a three Regions of the USA, and I answer any inquiries that come my way, regardless of where they live.   I have helped people in England, Scotland, Australia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Central America.

I have travelled all around the world bringing community together and helping answer questions about this wonderful multi-purpose tool.   The Labyrinth!

Please Visit my website "Children's Page" at www.PeacefulEndeavours.org
for the basics and entertain the child in all of us.  Learn how to make one...draw them and have fun!
Also visit the Spanish or French translated pages at the very 'opening' of my page.  You will see - Spanish and French 'hearts'.   It is in English and the language so go there to see pictures of the grand Cathedrals.

I also am an Ordained Minister and perform Marriages, and Memorials.

My non-profit, Peaceful Endeavours (Endeavors) has been registered in the State of Michigan and providing local support since 1988.

It's been my pleasure to grow each year a new  branch of service ... I offer specialized programs for Veterans and 1st Responders.  I hope we meet 'on the path'.


Sincerely,
Rev. Dr. Virginia Lonesky-Nardecchia
Peaceful Endeavours Labyrinth Ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment